We announced this contest to our email list last night and got a great response, so we've decided to extend the contest to everyone.
The first ten--and now, fifteen, people to contribute at least $5 to our Indiegogo campaign will receive $10 weekend workshops and the option to register in a 4-week workshop at 1/2 price. If you've been planning to take a Writespace workshop or to contribute to our Indiegogo campaign but haven't "gotten around to it yet," now is the time!
Eligible $10 Weekend Workshops:
- The Power of Point of View with Joy Preble (this Saturday the 20th!)
- Memoir and Creative Nonfiction with Jessica Wilbanks
- Worldbuilding with Cassandra Rose Clarke
- The Secrets of Effective Characterization with KJ Russell
- Food Writing with Katharine Shilcutt
- Digging the Well: Building Emotional Content in Our Work with Adrienne Perry
Eligible 1/2 off 4-Session Workshops:
- Let's Get Started with Marian Szczepanski (starts Tuesday the 23rd!)
- Science Fiction and Fantasy with Cassandra Rose Clarke
-How Do I Participate?
- Donate $5 or more to our Indiegogo Campaign.
- If you're amongst the first ten contributors, we will email you a code you can use to register in a workshop for, amazingly, $10.
- Register for your workshop(s) of choice by July 1st, and you're in.
If I'm one of the first ten, will I still get the perk I sign up for in Writespace's Indiegogo campaign?
Of course. If you sign up to receive a book bundle, you will receive a book bundle. A manuscript consultation, then a manuscript consultation, and so on.
How many workshops can I sign up for?
You can sign up for up to three of the eligible Saturday workshops and one of the two 4-session workshops listed above. So the max prize would be 3 Saturdayworkshops and one 4-session workshop.
If I've already contributed to Writespace's Indiegogo, am I still eligible to be one of the first ten?
Yes. Just donate at least $5 as fast as you can!
How can Writespace even do this? . . .
Writespace's Indiegogo campaign has received a matching grant up to $5,000 from the Edward and Helen Oppenheimer Foundation! Read this post for more info.